A kitchen remodel is an excellent time to add some really cool features. That is why we suggest considering adding one of these kitchen features to your plans.
Seven Kitchen Features to Consider With Your Kitchen Remodel:
- Island Cooktop: A kitchen island with a quality cook-top makes cooking much more enjoyable when entertaining and keeps you central to the sink and refrigerator
- Plan for Plenty of Landing Zones: Plan a streamlined kitchen layout with plenty of landing zones around each of your appliances – wide open countertops to place hot pots or dishes, plus a place around the sink area to easily prepare foods
- Bar Sink: A bar sink away from the cooking area can help avoid interruptions of food preparation when entertaining or when putting finishing touches on a meal
- Double Ovens: A set of double ovens can make entertainment a breeze and serves as a great way to keep parts of a meal warm while other dishes are still cooking
- Trash & Recycling Area: In-cabinet trash and recycling bins keep smells to a minimum, plus keeps trash safe from toddlers and pets
- Deep Drawers: Deep drawers beside a kitchen range or stove-top makes sense for easy access and storage
- Blind Corners: Pull Out Shelves – Add pull out shelves that easily store large items to your corner cabinets. Blind corners can be wasted or dead space
Every homeowner’s kitchen remodeling budget will be different. Update your kitchen in stages to avoid taking out a home equity loan.
Come visit our state-of-the-art showroom on Kirkwood Highway in Newark, Delaware or our southern showroom located on Coastal Highway in Rehoboth, Delaware
Ferris Home Improvements – Voted #1 Home Improvement Company year after year!