A leaky roof repair is quite possibly one of the worst nightmares for homeowners. Between figuring out what’s the issue, how to fix it and how much it’s going to cost, repairing a faulty roof requires acting fast and making the right decisions. To ensure you get the easiest experience possible, in today’s post we’re sharing 5 ways on how to handle your leaky roof repair.
5 Leaky Roof Repair Tips
1. Consider a full replacement versus a “go-over”. Would you rather repair a small, faulty part of your roof every so often, or a go with a long-term solution? The latter will not only last for years, but also put less stress on your roof’s decking.
2. Go with a dimensional shingle. Looking for a long lasting effect and a great curb appeal? Don’t ever choose 3-tab roofs. Trust us on this one.
3. Seal/coat your flat roof. It will look AND perform better!
4. Choose designer color shingles. Make the colors of your house pop with different intertwined colors. We guarantee a visual appeal and added dimension.
5. Coordinate your roof and siding color choices. Your friends, family and most importantly experts can help you decide what colors would go great together. Always take into consideration your siding colors and whether they will work with your roof (now or in the future) and the rest of the house.
Did you know we have been voted #1 Roofing Contractors in Delaware and #1 Home Improvement Contractors for years in a row?!
Don’t let your leaky roof dampen your spirits, be proactive and get the roof of your dreams now! Contact Ferris Home Improvements, your trustworthy, local Delaware Residential Roofing Contractors. We will get your leaky roof in top notch shape for the years to come! See our contracting work here.
www.FerrisHomeImprovements.com | 302.998.4500 | Contact Us